Our comprehensive NBN Integration service is the easiest way to connect your existing telephone devices to the NBN. Once the NBN has been installed at your premises and a voice service activated, we can visit and perform the following tasks
- Isolate the internal telephony wiring from the external copper network
- Install a cable and outlet from the existing telephony circuit to the NBN equipment
- Patch the NBN voice port to the new outlet
- Check configuration of any mode 3 devices (such as security or medical alarms)
- Configure existing routers for the change of technology
- Advise on router selection and possible network cabling
This service is highly recommended for anyone who has a medical alert device or a monitored security alarm. Telstra will be switching off the current copper network and NBN Co are not providing a service such as this. It's also recommended for people with a lot of corded handsets.
We can also help small offices and home offices (SOHO's) that may have several lines and a fax machine.
Job Charges and Terms
- $220 – includes labour, all materials and GST (for residential and home offices)
- Free quotes for small offices
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, and debit cards via mobile EFTPOS terminal, and cash and cheques.
- Payment is due on the day at completion of job.