Bridge taps are 3 (or more) way connections usually located in the roof space. Bridge taps are detrimental to data services such as VDSL used by nbn™, and ADSL services.
Remediate your internal wiring to optimise your broadband connection.
We can rectify any bridge taps or star joins from your internal wiring that may be causing dropouts or slow speeds
- Isolate and test service at entry point
- Remediate or replace internal cabling from entry point to modem location
- Provide compliance certificate for remediated or replaced internal wiring
- nbn™ Fibre to the Node (FTTN)
- nbn™ Fibre to the Curb (FTTC)
- ADSL services
$150 for standard residential homes* within our service area.
* Standard Residential Home is defined as a single storey dwelling with cavity walls and adequate roof space or under floor access. For other building types we will provide a price guide or estimate before commencing work.