Disconnect existing internal telephone wiring and install new internal lead-in cable from building entry point to router location.
- Replace existing non-standard or suspect wiring with category 6 (or RG6 coaxial for HFC) cabling.
- Removes the possibility of internal wiring affecting internet performance.
- Puts a stop to your internet provider saying that your internal wiring is causing the internet to not work properly.
- Provides an opportunity to relocate router to a more desirable location.
- Can dramatically increase sync speeds if there are multiple telephone sockets present.
- Comprehensive test of external network with latest diagnostic equipment. (FTTN and FTTC only).
- Report and evidence provided of any faults or deficiencies in external network. (FTTN and FTTC only).
- NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
- NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
- NBN HFC (Hybrid Fibre Coax)
- Naked DSL
- ADSL 2+
$300 fixed price (for standard single storey dwellings with adequate roof space access).
Price includes all materials, labour and GST.
TCA1 Certificate of Compliance provided on completion of job